A World Of Possibilities For Successful, Comfortable Retirement Living In The Heart Of Texas.
Imagine everything you can do—and then come to our community just outside of Houston to do it.
One of the most beneficial ingredients for a healthy retirement lifestyle is anticipation—as in the anticipation of all the things that can keep you involved and happy. In the greater Houston, TX region, our Village has that ingredient, and it will never be in short supply.
Sit down for a game of bridge or start a creative arts project in our studio. Or if it’s physical activity you’d prefer, try these out for size:
- Swim in our outdoor, climate-controlled pool
- Work out in our modern fitness center
- Hike on our campus-wide Life Trail
- Show off your moves on Dance Night
- Join us for scheduled Heart Walks and Alzheimer’s Walks
For a somewhat gentler but no less enjoyable pace, how about:
- Flaunt your skills at cards and games
- Participate in our exciting bowling leagues
- Practice on our well-maintained putting green
- Socialize at our popular Happy Hour
There are many activities in which your grandchildren or great grandchildren can also participate, as well as the Grandpals program, where you can spend quality time with children from the neighborhood. Youngsters also join us every Sunday in our chapel for non-denominational services that are always warm and embracing. Just look at our calendar!
Join us for an event. Call us at 281-569-2999 or contact us here.
Sales Office - for information or to schedule a tour
Resident - to contact a family member or friends
Vendor - for sales inquiries
Health Center - for family or friends
Main Number - for all other inquiries