Don't Worry: If You Really Want To Relax,
We'll Let You.
Always eventful. Always up to you.
There’s a reason so many residents call it active retirement living at The Village at Gleannloch Farms: Between our clubs and lunch-and-learns, our performances and excursions, and our meetings and presentations, our calendar is full. Why not fill yours up as our guest—or better yet, as a new resident?
Here’s a list of upcoming events. We’re looking forward to seeing you.
Lunch and Learn
Join us for lunch and a tour at The Village at Gleannloch Farms on the following dates in December:
- Wednesday, February 3 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 4 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 10 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 11 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 17 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 18 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 24 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 25 11:00 a.m.
Attendance is expected to be quite high. Please reserve your seat today by calling Ken Halbert at 281-430-4936
Come join us for Happy Hour, and enjoy a casual visit and tour. Come meet our residents and discover what they love about life at The Village.
- Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
Sales Office - for information or to schedule a tour
Resident - to contact a family member or friends
Vendor - for sales inquiries
Health Center - for family or friends
Main Number - for all other inquiries